Blogger Layouts

Friday, April 27, 2007

1 month!

We don't have anything really big to report. Katie's vent. settings are still improving and her blood work is good. She still has a few doses of antibiotics to go (just to be sure there's not infection anywhere). We celebrated her 1 month birthday yesterday. The nurse made new foot and hand prints. Her hands have grown a little, but her feet are still the same size. The rest of her body (especially her belly) has definitely grown! I'll post some 1-month pictures later this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Jessica,
    I just heard about your situation today when Lincoln and I visited school. You and your family will be in my prayers. Some friends of ours had a baby that was also very premature. I think she was at the same hospital. The parents' names are Kevin and Emily Nelson. The baby's name is Grace. I think she was born in December, and she finally got to come home recently.

    Take care,
    Stephanie McCord

    ReplyDelete