Blogger Layouts

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fun at the Zoo

Smiling at Grandma
Katie got to see a real penguin up close. I don't think her shoes even lasted through the car trip.
Katie, Dad and Mom

Katie, Grandma and Grandpa

This fish tank is in the Children's Zoo area. The bright orange and red fish caught her eye every time they passed by. She tried to touch them through the glass.
Another big fish.
Katie on the elephant statue
On Saturday, we took a trip to the zoo. It was perfect weather, and not too crowded. There weren't as many animals as I remembered, but I hadn't been there since my 1st grade class went when I was student teaching. I don't think Katie fussed at all. There were too many people and animals to watch. I love that we can take her to do stuff like this. I realize she won't remember it, but I've seen soooooo many kids who never have any experiences outside of their house and school. I want Katie to have as many experiences as she wants. Sadly, I have to go get ready for another Monday....more later!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics. Looks like your little angel really enjoyed the zoo.

    ReplyDelete