Sunday, July 29, 2007
I'm getting frustrated again. Last week, the dr. said Katie would be home by the end of this coming week. It now looks like she will not be home by then after all. She is still having trouble finishing her bottles. We left a little early today b/c the other 25-weeker in our pod is about to go home. I couldn't listen to the going home talk and the parents' questions. Their baby was born 3 weeks after Katie and is about to go home. I'm just fed up. We are on day 129 of this. 129 days of going to the hospital each day, and 129 days of having to leave my baby at the hospital. I'm sick of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Jess,
ReplyDeleteHang in there!! I know it's sooooo difficult right now, especially being so close. Katie is looking like a strong little girl, and she (and you) will be fine! Find a solitary place and consult with your Maker for while, just let it all out. Won't be long 'till you'll be looking back on these days, wondering how you made it through, but you'll make it. God bless.
Kevin H.
Beautiful pictures! You will be home soon and holding this beautiful girl all the time!
ReplyDeleteYou are still in our prayers!
Kim