Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Not much new to report. Katie has been out of sorts today, but is finally down for a nap.

Kevin starts his new job on Monday. It's a good change, but it means Katie will have to go to daycare until I can finish out the school year. She'll be staying with a lady who has started a daycare in her home. She's state certified, has worked with ECI and is putting together a curriculum for each child. If everything works out during this "trial period", Katie will go to the same place when I go back to work full time next year. I believe once Kevin gets through all the orientation stuff, his weekly schedule will be Tues-Fri. I feel confident about the babysitter's ability to care for Katie, but I'm worried that Katie will scream the whole time I'm gone. I'm dreading it! Hopefully, she'll adjust pretty fast. There will be a 4-year-old and a 2-year-old there, too. Other kids seem to be the best entertainment for Katie, so I'm hoping that will help keep her distracted. It sounds like my free time is up-Katie is awake! (Any tips on how to keep a baby in her crib? She tries to climb out if I keep her waiting too long. She hasn't made it out yet, but I fear if she gets a little bigger, she'll escape out of that crib.)

1 comment:

  1. Lower the matteress she ani't thst tall or just don't kepp her waiting to long.


    - Tiff

    ReplyDelete