Blogger Layouts

Friday, May 9, 2008

I remember when I begged the nurses to let Katie sit in her bouncy chair. At the time, it swallowed her up! Now, it's simply something to climb on. She's been climbing up in it for several days now, but today she discovered that she can pull up on the window and see out. Simply watching the dogs kept her occupied for a while, but they she started trying to climb higher. You can see her leg hiked up in the bottom picture.

"Hey, there's a window up here!"

"I know I can get up just a little bit higher..."
A bit of randomness:
Things I find myself thinking a lot lately:


  • I hope that doesn't leave a mark...(when Katie tips over/hits herself with something/etc.)
  • Maybe I should buy Katie a helmet and pads...
  • Good grief, a 4th poopy diaper of the day? Really???
  • When did she get so big? (Especially when I look at her sleeping in her crib.)
I'm lucky to have such a good baby. She has her fussy moments when she's hungry or tired, but most of the time, she's happy. We went to go see her cousin's 1st grade program the other night, and she didn't fuss at all. She was too busy people watching. Trying to grocery shop is a bit challenging sometimes, but other than that, I take her everywhere I go.
We'll have a busy week next week. Katie starts daycare in the mornings, and we have an ENT appointment and weight check. I'm sure I'll have more pictures of things she's figured out how to climb. More soon!

1 comment:

  1. Jessie,

    I really enjoyed our walk with the little Speed Racer.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete