Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Synagis update: Tomorrow, they're supposed to release some kind of epidemic report, so the insurance company can look at how many people in the area have been sick with various illnesses, and decide if they will cover Katie's shot or not. She is due for the shot tomorrow, but she has a grace period until Friday. The doctors did fax letters to the insurance company, but they make the appeal decision based on whatever report they're waiting on.

Her pulmonologist said it wouldn't be a dire situation if she doesn't get the March injection, but I'd rather not have to chance it. He said he would be worried if she had recently gotten off oxygen or had other problems, but I'm a worrier anyways.

I wanted to get some snow pictures of Katie, but I decided against it. It was pretty (but slushy) on the way in this morning. By lunch time, almost all of it had melted. I guess that's Texas weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment