Blogger Layouts

Thursday, February 7, 2008


This is what I saw this afternoon when I went in to get Katie up from her nap. She has discovered that if she pulls enough on the crib bumpers, they come untied. Of course, now that she's figured out that they come off, she yanks on them every chance she gets. It's evidently a lot of fun to hide under the bumpers. She cried when I picked her up, so I put her back down. She wasn't finished playing. She played like this for 20 min.



This is from last weekend when the weather was so nice. There isn't much new to report....both of her bottom teeth are coming in. The days of letting her chew on my fingers are over; it hurts now! More later!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you have a Speed Racer on your hands.

    Love Granddad

    ReplyDelete