Blogger Layouts

Sunday, February 3, 2008

KATIE'S FIRST TOOTH!

Katie has finally cut her first tooth! Just this morning I checked, and there was no tooth, and I thought, "Well, I guess she's never going to get that tooth in." This evening, she was chewing on my finger, and I felt a tooth! The tooth on her left is through all the way, and the corner of her right tooth is through. I'll try to take a picture of it, but it might be hard to see. You can really only see it when she's yawning or screaming.

She has her 10 month check-up tomorrow. She hasn't wanted much to do with a bottle over the past 3 days. I don't know if it's due to teething, or if she's taking herself off of bottles. We're experimenting with sippy cups. She's done a little better spoon feeding. (She's not clamping her mouth shut like she was.) Anyhow, I just wanted to update about her very first tooth!

Thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

  1. Atta girl Katie.

    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wiat til she figures out she cna make you yell by biting a little harder on your finger!!!!

    Love ya!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete