Nothing much to report. I still haven't gotten a satisfactory answer about why the insurance won't cover Katie's last RSV shot. I did find out it is an across-the-board decision, so it affects all babies, not just Katie. Evidently, I have not been the only mom to complain. They are going to look at the cases of flu, RSV, etc right before she is due for her shot, and then determine if it's "justified". I'm waiting on a quote of how much it will cost to pay for it out of pocket. I've heard horror stories from other moms about the cost, so we'll see. I do want her to have it no matter what. I think it's kept her healthy so far.
I bought baby toothpaste today. I haven't tried it yet. I plan to try it later tonight. I'm hoping for no gagging or puking!
Katie is starting to venture into other rooms on her own. For example, if we're doing play time in her room, and I leave the room, she'll follow me. Also, if we're in the same room for too long, she'll try to escape on her own. I've got a little explorer on my hands. The PT said her crawling is not efficient (crawling with knees out to the side, rather than under her). Maybe not, but she sure is fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment