Blogger Layouts

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Here's how it starts....notice she's pulled the ties in the middle already. I watched her dismantle her bedding on Friday. It's kind of amazing...it's like she knows exactly what she's doing, and she doesn't waste any time.

I snuck up on her and got this picture. She had just finished peeling away the crib bumper. We lowered the crib down to the next level. She can't pull herself up yet, but I don't want to discover than she can once she's already fallen over the edge.


My parents have a picture of my sister clinging to the outside of her crib. (My mom kept finding Angie laying in the floor next to her crib. I distinctly remember getting in trouble for taking Angie out of her crib, even though I was only 4 years old. Then, one day, Mom caught her in the act of climbing out.) I almost expect to walk in and see Katie doing the same thing one of these days.


This is the best teeth picture I could get. It's from a few days ago. Believe it or not, they're in even more now. She can now leave little teeth marks when she chomps on your finger. Whenever she sees me with a cup, she thinks she has to have a drink. When I have a foam cup, it ends up with little pairs of teeth marks all the way around the top edge.



This is the closest Katie has come to crawling! It's more lurching and scooting, but it gets her from point A to point B.

We got to spend some time playing outside today! I can't wait until the weather is warmer for good. Katie played in her walker for a little while and we took a walk.

2 comments:

  1. It may not look like crawling to you yet but Miss Katie is well on her way. Those legs are doing what they need to do.

    Love, Granddad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like she is getting the hang of it to me!!!!! Watch out when she really gets it in gear!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete