Blogger Layouts

Sunday, October 7, 2007

The day after shots....you can tell she doesn't feel good.
Game Day! I haven't found a pink Texas onesie that fits, so I had to put something pink on her. (Otherwise people call her a boy.) I imagine her Aunt Angie and Uncle Chris will get her an OU outfit for sure now.

Yummy! This is the first time she tried baby food. She wasn't at all crazy about cereal, so I'm mixing it in her formula. She LOVES applesauce. Just now at her feeding, she ate 2 1/2 oz of milk, and a whole container of applesauce. The info. the dr. gave me said she would probably only take a few spoonfuls, and it can take up to 15 attempts for her to accept baby food. HA! I've got to ask the nutritionist how much she should be eating. The pediatrician talked like I should start trying to feed her solids, and at best I would get a little in her, but she would mostly be getting formula. I think we'll stick with applesauce for a few days, and try a new one.



1 comment:

  1. Look at that sweetheart eating her applesauce. I love that look. Glad to hear she is finding her appetite.

    Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete