Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Some More Summer Stuff....
Here is my "masterpiece". The sunflowers are from my garden and the rest is from the yard. It makes me happy everytime I see it. :-)

Katie rocking at Granddaddy's house. I remember rocking in it, and she loves to just as much as I did. I'm not sure where she got the hand position.


We took a tour of the new Dallas Cowboy Stadium. I figured it would be the only way I'd ever get in, as much as tickets to actual events cost. This pic is in the bar/runway where the players enter the field. (Yes, they will run through a bar. If you pay enough, you can stand in the bar and watch them run through.) The lights in the floor change color, and Katie thought this was the best part of the entire tour.

Katie posed for a pic on almost every star on this level. If you p ay $29, you can stand here during a game. No seats, though, standing room only. No thanks.

This is the view from a $1.6 million suite. (If you're considering this, remember you have to pay for parking, food, drink and each seat in the suite separately. Seats run $350.) I forget the other details. One of the architects was our tour guide.

The only time we'll ever be in a suite! Our tour guide was full of info on the staduim. For instance, each of the 12" granite tiles cost $35, the glass on the outside was brought in from Belgium, the roof dropped 4" when they installed that big monitor... I forget how much it weighs and how much it cost, but the screen alone cost more than the old stadium.

Katie's first trip bowling.

Clapping for a job well-done!
She was very eager to get her ball for her turn. She's playing in the air blower in this pic.













1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. Your flower arrangement was gorgeous. And just look at your beautiful Dallas Cow girl there. Miss you guys.

    Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete