Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

This is what Katie does on a typical morning when I wake her up. She'll crawl as far away from me as possible, and end up in a pose like this.

Thanksgiving break hasn't started out the way I hoped it would. Monday evening I felt sick, and fell asleep after I fixed dinner. Tuesday morning, I felt better, but by the end of the day, I was feeling sick again. Now Katie and I both have a tummy bug, along with developing head congestion and a cough. Hopefully, we'll both clear up to enjoy the rest of the week.
***Update as of Thursday morning, since I never finished last night....
We are both feeling better. I have more to post, but I need to fix a few things for Thanksgiving dinner, and I need to pack. I'm sure I'll have some new Thanksgiving pics to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment