Blogger Layouts

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Nothing much to report. I thought I'd post since the Cowboys are playing, which means I can't finish watching The Notebook. I saw it was on tv, so I got out my copy. The DVD player is on the big tv, and the speakers go through the DVD player, so I'm outta luck.

I had hoped to Christmas shop this weekend, but I didn't get to. It's nearly impossible with Katie and her daddy with me. Kevin hurt his back, so a slow-moving, cranky man and a toddler that want to run everywhere and touch everything isn't very conducive to shopping. I'm starting to think I should check out catalog shopping.

Well, I made cheesy potato soup, chocolate pecan pies, cleaned the kitchen, finished laundry, kind of cleaned the house, scrubbed the bathroom, and graded papers this afternoon, so I'm going to take a break. Guess I'll go reread a book since there's nothing worth watching, and I don't have any unread books around.

No comments:

Post a Comment