I think I've finally got all the stuff together for the wedding this weekend. I'm still not sure what shoes Katie will wear (the colors are pink and brown; her dress is pink with brown accents, but I can only find black dressy shoes-all the brown shoes are sandals).
We got the washing machine problem resolved thanks to Grandpa. He took us to pick up a new one on Thurs. The old one pretty much fell apart as he was trying to fix it. So, I am the proud owner of a new washer.
Katie has had a good weekend. She's spent more time walking than crawling. I have more to post, but I have a toddler trying to climb in my lap, school stuff to look over, laundry to do and a floor to sweep, and it's already almost 10. I'll have to finish later......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment