Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

As I was looking for something else, I realized I never posed any dress up pictures. Here are a few...




"I know my heart, I know my mind, I know that I stick up behind..." That was a rhyme from some storybook that my mom used to read to me.


We're slowly settling into the back-to-school routine. I have a weird mix of excitement and dread about begining the new school year. I love what I teach, and I love teaching other people's kids, but at the same time, it's hard to leave my own in someone else's hands.
Here is a clip of typical Katie. She has to help as much as possible. She will do the same thing when I empty the dishwasher. I have to hurry and get the knives out of the silverware basket, becuase it is her job to empty it one by one. I have video of that, too, but blogger is frustrating me at the moment. I'll post it another day.

2 comments:

  1. I love the video. How awesome that she wants to help, and even more so that you guys are being patient enough to let her.

    Love you guys,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a grip! Love the Fairy Princess and the helper. I would rather be Grandma than go back to school at this point..... miss being around Katie.

    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete