

Always a good helper...
Yummy!
Her 1st My Little Pony
I know the shirt is dirty....it went through lunch, snack and dinner.
It's hard to believe that Katie turned 2 years old today. Throughout the day, I kept thinking, "At this time 2 years ago, I was _____________." Back then she was barely a pound and there was no guarantee she would make it. Today, she's moving around, talking, using the potty, and so much more. Even when I think back to her 1st birthday, she's come so far.
I've had a post developing in my head about everything she's been up to lately, but today, it's just a birthday post!

She is truly a miracle, and I thank God every day that we have her, you and Kevin in our lives!
ReplyDeleteLove Big Bunches,
Mom
Happy Birthday Little Katie, although its a bit late! LOL I agree with Grandma, Katie is a perfect little miracle! Hopefully we will seee you guys again soon!
ReplyDeleteThe Nichols