Blogger Layouts

Monday, June 16, 2008

Here are a few things Katie has learned/discovered recently:

-How to unsnap her onesie and take off her diaper. It was funny the first time, then the 2nd, 3rd and 4th times, she peed in her bed. I bought her some knit shorts to sleep in now.

-How to do an impersonation of a chipmunk. Everytime she eats, she'll stuff her mouth so full her cheeks stand out. She'll shove fistfull after fistfull in if I don't catch her. She's also started playing with her food more. She'll put it in her mouth, then take it out and look at it.

-She loves to play with the pen I keep in my purse. It's a purple March of Dimes pen that clicks. She puts her thumb perfectly on the button and clicks away.

-How to play with car toys/trucks. She used to get super mad when one would flip on its side and wouldn't roll the right way. She's figured out to keep flipping it and trying to roll it until it rolls like it's supposed to. Someone asked me if she likes dolls or cars better. Right now anyway, I'd have to say cars. They move and dolls just sit there. When she gets a bit older, I'll have to find my cases of Matchbox cars.

We've got a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I'm kind of dreading it b/c I'm afraid he's going to say she isn't growing enough. I've been keeping track of everything she eats so we can figure out how many calories she's actually taking in each day. I'll update tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment