We are doing the March for Babies (March of Dimes) again this year. If you can help sponsor us, it would be greatly appreciated! Even a dollar or 2 helps. You can click on the link to the left if you want to use plastic, or I'll collect other forms. We will walk again this year, but we will not go the entire route like last year, partly because it was llloooonnnngggg and this year, I'm sure Katie will insist on walking rather than riding. (By the way, if you want to walk with us, you do not have to officially join the team on the website. That's only if you want to go out on your own and raise your own money.) Last year, our team raised over $600 in honor of Katie.
We had a sick weekend at our house. I had the upper respiratory crud and Katie had a bug as well. She ran a fever Sat. night, and has been off all weekend. Hopefully, we'll stay healthy through the week. We have a fun weekend next weekend!

I'm so glad to see you back posting. I was having Katie withdrawls. :-)
ReplyDelete